Pages

March 14, 2014

Kayla & Ryan's Winter Engagement Session

There always seems to be added anxiety for me when it comes to meeting couples for the first time.  I often wonder how we will get along?  How will the couple interact in front of the camera?  Will they trust my vision?  After multiple email conversations with this couple, and one attached with an adorable photo of the two to put a face to their names, I can say that I felt like I knew these two before we even met.  I love nothing more than spontaneous couples, willing to go out in frigid winter temps to make some memorable moments.  These two scoped out their session site the day before, knowing that it was going to be COLD; so what do they do?  Set up a fishing hut with a propane heater on the spot to warm up in between locations and outfit changes.  This post may be a long one, but once you see how incredibly adorable these two are together you'll understand why.  I couldn't be more excited to have met and get to work with such a wonderful couple and I look forward to their wedding come October.  Enjoy the preview.  xoxo, g



















No comments:

Post a Comment