Pages

February 20, 2014

reflection, inspiration & growth

twenty fourteen will be my best year yet.  I can feel it already.  it won't be easy, but that will mean growth.  reflecting on the past year I've seen it and this coming year will challenge me more yet.  I've realized I'm a naturalist in terms of my photography.  my heart is shooting outdoors.  capturing genuine moments.  no staging, no posing.  just true emotion.  no props, no set-lists.  just candid, natural, REAL moments.  this is where my heart is, this is my style.  this is what inspires me to be better.

there is no couple better to begin this year with than my dear friend and her husband.  more couples should make the time to have moments like this together.  forget everything else.  enjoy.  xoxo, g

 










No comments:

Post a Comment